Resolved
1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

After calling Breville to explain to them my problem with a 2nd tea kettle, the rep said she would send a replacement out. After 2 weeks, I called back for them to tell me they WOULDN'T send it out until I sent back the broken one.

When I originally called, the last thing I asked was do they need the old , busted one back. They said no problem, we'll just send you out a replacement.

Still waiting for my replacement kettle- What a run around for THEIR FAULTY product I was totally misled and lied to twice by two different reps I was doing them a service by pointing out this faulty and potentially dangerous flaw. This is actually my second kettle in less than two years- the same safety issue occurred twice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breville Kettle.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Being lied to by breville customer service.

Comments

My husband purchased a 4 slice toaster at Christmas. I purchased it at Kitchen, etc.

It was scratched.

They told me that I could call Breville. Well guess What! I called and left a msg 4 times.

They never called me back. I really like the toaster, but after reading some of these reviews I will contact the Better Business Bureau if I can't get any help if anything happens to the toaster.

I really like the toaster. It was a good choice.