Breville - Review in Appliances and Electronics category from Pretoria, Gauteng
Our experience started three months ago as the seal of our coffee machine went and we had to sent in for repair after about two months we got the machine back but again had to send back as the tray was not fitting in and it was skew and today we went to fetch hoping the nightmare would be over, but we hoped to much.As you can see on the video the bottom part is totally broken.
What Breville will now to keep its good name in markey because honestly this kind of service will any costumer down.
Just hope to be able to sort this out peacefully.So Breville what you going to do about it?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Product or service
- Coffee Machine Cafe Venezia
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I had taken my Mini cooper JCW GP in for repairs, 3 times within a period of 1 and a half month, to have my left front breaks fixed. They..."
- "I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location. She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no..."
- "This Sleazy slumlord Ely Dromy/Jonathan Dromy'Daniel Dromy/ 505 investment co. LLC/Dromy international sent a letter of apt conversion to condo to us. They lied to us and said "No..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."