1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Our experience started three months ago as the seal of our coffee machine went and we had to sent in for repair after about two months we got the machine back but again had to send back as the tray was not fitting in and it was skew and today we went to fetch hoping the nightmare would be over, but we hoped to much.As you can see on the video the bottom part is totally broken.

What Breville will now to keep its good name in markey because honestly this kind of service will any costumer down.

Just hope to be able to sort this out peacefully.So Breville what you going to do about it?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss coffee machine cafe venezia. Breville needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned coffee machine cafe venezia in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Breville. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Nespresso or Delonghi.

Had an Experience with Breville?

Comments